Coppice Library and Wellbeing Centre
Coppice Avenue, Sale M33 4ND
Telephone: 0161 912 5450
Open Plus hours 8am – 10am and 5pm – 7pm (not staffed but accessible via library card (call at reception for more details and to authorise your card)
- Monday 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday 10am – 5pm
- Thursday 10am – 5pm
- Friday 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 10am – 4pm
- All services on ground level with automatic door entry
- People’s Network PC accessible for wheelchair users
Self-service machine – You can use the machine to:
- Take out items
- Return items
- Renew items
- Look at your borrower account
The self-service machine has a touch screen and clear instructions on each screen. Staff will be available to provide any help needed with the machine.
- Free reservations for any item in stock or on order at any Trafford library.
- Online library catalogue
- Reference and community information.
- Computer facilities, including access to the Internet, are available to library members via People’s Network PCs.
- Printing and scanning facilities.
- Black and white photocopying, and laminating.
- Regular activities for all ages.
- Community learning events.
- A range of adaptive equipment for customers with disabilities – please ask staff for details.
- Popular, mainly paperback novels.
- Non-fiction books with the emphasis on recreational interest such as gardening, cookery, travel, sport and biography.
- Large print books.
- Talking Books
- A range of material chosen to appeal to this age group
- Stories for all ages from the youngest up to 13+.
- Junior non-fiction.
Items which are not in stock at Coppice Library but are available from another Trafford library can be requested free of charge