Mental Health, Help to Quit Smoking Service
About the Service
This Help to Quit Smoking Service is available to people in Trafford who have a mental health diagnosis.
The service provides a flexible and supportive programme of nicotine replacement, motivational support and social prescriptions over a 12-week period.
- Support tailored to meet your needs and goals.
- Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to fully help with managing cravings.
- Support to link with enjoyable community-based activities
- Helping you save money.
- Feel fitter and improve your wellbeing.
- Feel more connected to the people and things you enjoy
- Log your own progress with our supportive team who can take carbon monoxide readings as often as you like to help you stay on track.
Complete this form if you are an adult living in Trafford and want support to Quit smoking.
For more information or if you have any queries, please contact Angelo Kindundu, Stop Smoking Practitioner.
Phone: 07783 121499