As you may know, the government changed their restrictions and guidance around Covid-19 on the 19th July 2021. As such, we have adapted our policies and procedures to reflect the new guidance.
We know the changes will have left some of us nervous about re-joining groups and accessing services at the centre, so here is a list of the ways we are continuing to make your visit to the centre safe:
• Although we have increased room capacities, we are asking activity leaders and partners to ventilate rooms where possible.
• Our QR codes are still available for visitors to check in at the centres.
• We are encouraging our staff to continue regularly testing themselves for Covid.
• We would encourage all staff, volunteers and visitors to continue to wear masks when walking around the building and in areas of low ventilation.
• We still have hand sanitiser stations around the building.
If you have further questions or worries, please give us a call on 0161 877 3719 and a member of the team can chat with you. See you soon!