Partington Library and Wellbeing Centre
91 Central Road, Partington M31 4FY
Telephone: 0161 912 5450
- Monday 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 10am – 5pm
- Friday 10am – 5pm
- All services on ground level with automatic door entry
- People’s Network PC accessible for wheelchair users
Self-service machine – You can use the machine to:
- Take out items
- Return items
- Renew items
- Pay library charges
- Look at your borrower account
The self-service machine has a touch screen and clear instructions on each screen. Staff will be available to provide any help needed with the machine.
- Environmental Services
- Highways/traffic enquiries
- Disabled parking/Blue badge
- Street lighting/Cleansing
- Housing and Council Tax benefit enquires Monday/Tuesday//Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- Free reservations for any item in stock or on order at any Trafford library.
- Online library catalogue
- Reference and community information.
- Computer facilities, including access to the Internet, are available to library members via People’s Network PCs.
- Printing and scanning facilities.
- Black and white photocopying, and laminating.
- Regular activities for all ages.
- Community learning events.
- A range of adaptive equipment for customers with disabilities – please ask staff for details.
- Popular, mainly paperback novels.
- Non-fiction books with the emphasis on recreational interest such as gardening, cookery, travel, sport and biography.
- Large print books.
- Talking Books
- A range of material chosen to appeal to this age group
- Stories for all ages from the youngest up to 13+.
- Junior non-fiction.
- DVDs and Talking Books.
Items which are not in stock at Partington Library but are available from another Trafford library can be requested free of charge.