We may not always get it right and we want to know when we haven’t. Bluesci Support welcomes all complaints, comments and suggestions taking them seriously and ensuring that they are addressed and resolved promptly. Individuals can raise a concern in the following ways:
- Inform a member of staff.
- Complete a suggestion card in reception and place it in the suggestion box.
- Ask a member of staff to make a note of your concern and pass it on to the relevant Lead person (Andrew Hodson, Jen Sutch, Michael Smallman, Sue Broome)
- Take a complaints form from reception and leave it for the attention of a Wellbeing Development Manager.
- Email Bluesci Support directly on email@example.com
- All concerns raised will be dealt with within 5 days. If individuals are not happy with the outcome of their complaint they will be informed of their right to complain to the Directors of the service and be given contact details:- Alicia Clare Tel: 07863344051 email: firstname.lastname@example.org